tisdag 12 april 2011

A Dog and three police officers

I met up with my friends and spent the afternoon going on a photowalk, a large demonstration was also going at the same time so we decided to take look.

A bunch of people from a racist party wanted to get some attention, the anti racist group joined the party and to top it off the police brought allot of officers, heavily armored east German looking cars/tanks and officers on horses!

Because i wasn't that interested in taking pictures of the demonstration itself i ended up documenting the crowd and by chance i found this dog that gave me a very hypnotic look, this picture was also the best one from that day.


I love the look of these three police officers faces when they looked at the people surrounding them!

All in all i had a great time and to top it off a delicious pizza for dinner with my friends :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar